Tuesday, April 10, 2012

PARIS






So after much carrying of very heavy luggage to the train and onto the train and off the train and then onto anther train and then getting no sleep as I am sitting upright on my nighttrain and spending all night trying to find a comfortable position and then lugging my luggage up and down many flights of stairs, because as luck would have it none of the stations I was at had escalators, I finally made it to Paris!!!
I met up with my mom and Aunt Tina at the hotel and we wandered and had some nutella and banana crepes and saw the city a bit. Then we got some much needed rest. The next day we did the bus tour that was cool seeing everything and we had some delicious roast beef and mashed potatoes. We also went to the Eiffel tower and got a picture of us. Then the next day we did a lot of shopping and went to all these big fashion names like Chanel, Gucci, Prada, and so on in this mall. So much expensive and really cute stuff!
Mom and Aunt Tina weren't up for climbing the Eiffel tower in the rain, but I have been waiting to climb up it since forever, so it was a necessary adventure for me to do. So I went up on my own and it really was not as tiring as I thought it was going to be...climbing Stephansdom in Vienna was much more tiring. It also stopped raining and the line wasn't as bad, because the people were so turned off from it, because it was raining.
The view was cool, but the main thing about the city is the Eiffel tower and so if you're on it, there is not that much out there of the view that you want to see. It was still really cool climbing it and seeing the inside of it. I love Paris!

No comments:

Post a Comment