Saturday, January 28, 2012

Hundertwasserhaus








So at breakfast Aly mentioned she wanted to see the countryside of Vienna or Austria and our host ended up taking us to the top of this hill where he threw us off a cliff...no just kidding, but we saw the whole city pretty much. There was a lot of fog, but it was pretty cool and the picture does not do it justice.

Afterwards I decided to go on a little excursion by myself, so I went to the Hundertwasserhaus, which is an apartment place thing that was created by a guy named Hundertwasser. I saw it on pinterest awhile ago and I really have been dying to go and it was definitely worth the wait! It was pretty cool. The last picture is a picture I took of a picture that had it all together.

On my way home I passed this park that was pretty big and it had this big hill off in the distance that was white and I was confused for a couple seconds until I realized people were sledding down it and it was covered in snow. I don't know how it got there, because it certainly hasn't been snowing, so they must have imported it or something and it is really cold here, so it will last. They sure know how to do it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment